Saturday 13 November 2010

Day one of many!

Welcome to my blog! I'll be letting you know what I've been up to and what I've been buying and wearing. This will also be a tribute to all the lovely fashion blogs I read and the items Ive been coveting!
Went into town today to do a bit of shopping and came across this beautiful ring which I will now be dreaming about:

Ring from River Island £12.99

 They have a gorgeous selection of big, sparkly rings so I'd better get saving! I also found a beautiful retro style shearling coat in there. River Island is definitely my shop of the moment!


      
Brown shearling coat £89.99 from River Island.






 The highlight of my month is that Starbucks have brought back their Christmas flavoured lattes so I'm trying to drink as many as I can before they disappear in January. My favourite is the toffee nut latte...

That will have to be all for my first post as The X Factor is on and I can't be missing that! Au revoir.

No comments: