Saturday 28 January 2012

All about the knits

Evening, enjoying your Saturday?

Here's what I've been doing/wearing this week:

Top - Gap, Cardigan - Zara, Jeans - River Island, Boots - Oasis




I've had these boots for ages but they aren't particularly comfortable so they rarely make it out of the wardrobe. I like to think the look like Vivienne Westwood Pirate boots.....

I've also been making toys for my kitten! I tied a few toilet rolls to some string and he loves it!


Thomas and his homemade kitten toy!
 This weekend I went to stay at the De Vere New Place hotel near Wickham. We only paid £39 for our room and found it to be lovely! The accommodation is not in the building below but is in a separate block of apartments. You get free use of the swimming pool and gym, and you can go for a nice walk around the grounds.


De Vere New Place



They also have a treehouse room !
This is what I wore (going for the preppy look...)


Shirt - Crew Clothing, Scarf - Covent Garden Market.
 Today, I did a bit of shopping in Southampton and managed to find some super bargains in Gap. They have an extra 25% off their sale at the moment which means that the slippers, snood and hat below only came to £11!! Bargain.


Fur slippers - Gap


Hat, Snood, Slippers and Jumper - All Gap.
 You might think from this look that I'm heading off to be a Chalet girl.....but actually it's been that cold recently. I just like to be snuggly.....

No comments: