Sunday 12 February 2012

Lazy Sundays

Evening! How was your weekend?

Walkies!

I took my kitten outside for the first time today.......I bought him a harness from Pets at Home, strapped him in and lead him outside!



Why did no-one tell me that my roots need doing?!


He seemed to enjoy it after he had gotten over how cold it was! You can't see in this picture, but the harness has bling down the back. It was on sale for £5 so it doesn't matter if he doesn't wear it too much.

It must have tired him out as he is now curled up asleep next to me :-)

Here's what I wore today:

Horse print dress - New Look, Cardigan - Zara, Scarf - Benetton, Belt - Peacocks.



"Organic" ring from an art gallery in Alabama

Tiffanys' ring that I got for my 21st birthday and wear everyday.

Time for my close-up

As you might be able to tell, I have been experimenting with the macro setting on my new camera. It's awesome! I've always liked abstract, close up shots so I played around taking some pics of the flowers in my kitchen:





I think these would look amazing as a photo canvas. Maybe next time Groupon has an offer on, I'll take advantage of it.

Well, that was my Sunday. Apologies for my lack of posting recently - I've been working lots. I'm off for Tuesday and Wednesday next week so I'll make more effort. Promise.

No comments: