Wednesday 22 December 2010

Case of the flu...

Still feeling ill and off work today so I thought I'd make the most of my time on the sofa! I've been checking out some of the online sales that have started pre-Christmas but haven't really found much worth buying...

I've found these denim hotpants at River Island:


They're now £20 down from £39.99. Great for wearing with tights and boots but not exactly a bargain.
Next up, also from River Island is these shoes that are only available in size 5. My size!

£30 down from £74.99. This is the sort of thing that I would buy but never find the time to wear.
And that's about it. Most sales don't start until Boxing Day and I won't be here then! Hopefully I will be on a plane to Alabama... I hope I get a chance to do a little bit of shopping whilst I'm there. Top of my list is some Lucky Charms cereal! I never really buy much in the sales anyway, so I'm sure it won't be a huge loss to not be trailing around West Quay shopping centre with millions of grumpy shoppers!

I might not be back now until the New Year.....So Happy New Years everyone!

No comments: