Thursday 6 October 2011

Hop,skip,jump!

Ok, so I've been a bit lame on the blogging front recently....but that's because I haven't bought anything! Until now...

Check out my new bunny ring!


It was only £2 in the Miss Selfridge sale and I thought it looked pretty similar to the Me and Zena one that everyone and their dog has been blogging about. It's actually bronze in colour....

I also found a bargain dress for £10 in New Look, part of their Pussy Boutique range.


I don't know if you can tell but it has tiny, white horses printed on it. And a nice, stretchy middle that will hopefully grow with my tummy! I don't think it was actually supposed to be reduced to £10 as it came up at £25 on the till. Their loss!

What esle? Everything else is pregnancy related and therefore probably quite boring for you! I've been testing a few pregnancy related products.

Sea bands are my new saviour against morning sickness.

They are £12 and work through acupuncture. I don't even care if it's a placebo effect as any relief from the sickness is fine by me!

I've also been trying a stretch mark oil by Superdrug but I remain unconvinced as yet.

And that's about all. I will try and fit in a few more posts around sleeping and feeling sick!

No comments: