Monday 21 November 2011

If you go down to the woods today...

If you visit Marwell Zoo at the moment, not only is it off peak pricing but you can get an extra 10% off on one of the voucher saving websites. (Google it! I can't remember which one!) That means the ticket price is only about £11.45!!
So off we went and had a fun day in the slightly damp weather!







This is a snow cat. He's like a regular cat but more vicious!




This may look fake but I promise he is a real penguin! I tried to sharpen the picture as much as possible which is why it looks weird!



Parka - Primark, jeans- River Island, boots - Ugg.


This little penguin seemed to really like my silver nail polish....he kept trying to bite my fingers through the glass!
 So there you have it. A fab day out at the zoo. I would advise you to take your own sandwiches though as it was extremely expensive in the cafe!

Coming up this week: photos of whatever I get for my birthday and a post of my trip to London!

No comments: