Sunday 6 November 2011

A week in pictures...

Evening!  I've bought a few things recently and even had some adventurous days out so I thought I'd share them with you!

The first things I bought were from Primark - I got a pink onesie from the kids section for a bargain £7 but I ended up taking it back as it made me look fat!! Fail. The boyfriend was mucho glad that I took it back...


The second thing I bought was also Primarni.....this beautiful parka for just £26...


It doesn't look great in the photo but it's better in real life and so cosy!

I also got a Diplodocus! Random, I know. He is microwaveable!

Diplodocus £10 from Sainsburys
I just love him.

The rest of my photos are from my trip to Brighton on Saturday with the boyfriend. I had an awesome day, enjoying Starbucks Christmas coffees and Wagamama's Cha Han for lunch. My favourite! There were so many good shops that we spent most of the day wondering why Southampton is so lame in comparison.
  We would probably move there if the houses weren't so expensive. There is so much to see and do and a much more creative vibe to the place.

The Xmas coffees at Starbucks were on 2 for 1 for a couple of days last week so I had the Toffee Nut Latte (my all time favourite) and tried the new Praline Mocha which was too bitter for my tastes.

Starbucks toffee nut latte and praline mocha.

That was actually our second trip to Starbucks that day as we started our day of shopping with tea and luxury fruit bread. The fruit bread is AMAZING so if you haven't tried it....don't because then there will be less left for me.

Starbucks luxury fruit bread.

From the window of Wagamama's you can see some of the graffiti near the North Lane. Inspiring stuff.



If only all graffiti was so inspiring.

Up the road from here is a cool bike shop with some lovely Pashley cycles in the window and outside. If I ever get on a bike again (it's been years) then it will have to be a Pashley.

Pashley bike £625
Another beautiful bike.

Eventually we ended up at the seafront for the obligatory tourist shots of the pier....



Me and the boyfriend..

And my final purchase was a pair of shoes from Barrats for £27. They aren't the best quality but they are exactly what I was looking for and they are actually reasonably comfortable. I plan to wear them with my new playsuit for my birthday in a few weeks.


Mary Janes £27 from Barrats.
And there you go. My week in photos!

No comments: