Wednesday 9 May 2012

Dreaming of you

So as I said, not much going on in my life at the moment! Mainly due to me being broke and the weather being atrocious.
 I've been having some weird dreams lately.....the other night I dreamt I gave birth to a baby swan (?!?) and then last night I dreamt I was pregnant but didn't have a very big bump, then all of a sudden the midwife said I was in labour.....

These dreams aren't particularly hard for me to work out (except for the swan bit) as I would be due to give birth this month if I hadn't had a miscarriage. I'm thinking about it a lot at the moment and wondering "why me?" Then again, I think I will appreciate being pregnant much more next time (if there is a next time) after experiencing this loss. And now I am a bit more clued in as to how common it is for women to miscarry.

Obviously this is a slightly depressing subject - sorry about that! I just thought it was an important thing to put out there.....It's a bit of a taboo subject. Has anyone else experienced this? How did you cope with it?


No comments: