Monday 7 May 2012

Bank Holiday Business

Hello. How was your Bank Holiday? I spent mine working. It was busy. It rained. What else do you need to know?

So here's an update from last week instead! I customised my brogues with some pink, velvet ribbon for laces....



Unfortunately, I then went to the gym but forgot to pack my trainers. So I had to work out in my brogues. I think I pulled it off. Or not!

Here's the outfit I put together:


Top - Primark, Cardigan - Zara, Jeans - River Island, Brogues -Topshop
I was going for girly geek chic......

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I took his parents for Sunday lunch to say thank you for tiling my kitchen floor. We had a super huge carvery. It was good!

Here's what I wore:



I'm still quite impressed with my Tresemme hair spray. It's made my hair nice and shiny as you can see!

Apart from that, nothing really going on. My life is a bit dull at the moment as I had to pay my car insurance. That means no money to buy anything or go anywhere. Sob sob.

I've been window shopping on the Zara website - they have some amazing handbags on there at the moment. I find that in their stores, they hide the bags on top shelves (which I can't reach) and don't really "push" the accessories much. Which is a huge shame when they are so upmarket. And reasonably priced. But hey ho, no new bags for me this month. Probably a good thing.

Anwayz..... I'm off to watch reruns of The O.C....another guilty pleasure....

No comments: