Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas Baking: Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes!

So, it's Christmas Eve Eve and what could be better on a day off than a bit of baking and lots of Christmas music? That's right. Nothing!

I found an easy recipe in the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook for Vanilla Cupcakes and I just added some strawberry flavouring (not natural, sorry Dad!) and some pink colouring (also not natural...)

Luckily, we already had all the ingredients in the house so we just pumped up the cheesy choons and got going!



Firstly, find a great recipe:



Get ready:



Bake!



They are quick and tasty - that's pretty much my requirements from any recipe! I'm going to take them to work tomorrow for Christmas Eve as we are all bringing in some food to get us through the day.

I'm off out in a minute to my bestie's house for some yummy Vegan food and lots of Singstar and Just Dance. Perfect end to the day!

Enjoy Christmas and thank you for all your time this year! Xxx



No comments: