Sunday 30 December 2012

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

So, another year is almost over......I'm not one of those people that goes out on New Years Eve or even stays awake to watch it on the tv. It's just another day passing to me. I will sometimes contemplate the year passed and how I would like the next year to be, but for the majority I don't like to dwell too much and would rather live in the present. Something that is always easier said than done!

Before we get onto a new year though, I thought you might like to see a few of my Christmas presents......





I got a subscription to Mollie Makes magazine, some new books to read, a shoebox charm for my bracelet, lots of chocolates, Starbucks teabags, some cooking bits and most importantly - some money! Which will sadly be going towards new tyres for my car (and yesterday I got a puncture in the back one as well.) Sigh.

What I would REALLY like is the Effie satchel from Mulberry that is in the sale for £360. But that will never happen!

For now though, I plan to go and watch "Magic Mike" on the laptop and generally relax after a bad couple of days. My plan for the coming year is to interrupt my colleagues at work a little less, organise my wedding and enjoy the summer when it finally happens. Simple.

Thank you to everyone who left me a comment, read my posts and decided to follow me. You made the right choice!



No comments: