Thursday 18 July 2013

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius...


Hi there! So there is a bit more of a reason as to why I've been so quiet recently.....

I've been busy growing a baby. I didn't want to say anything until I knew there was actually a baby in there this time around.

I've been feeling pretty tired so most evenings after work have been spent napping on the sofa, and this sudden heat wave has not helped at all! I'm out of the horrible nausea stage (felt like that would never end...) so now I'm just suffering with back ache and indigestion.

My clothes are getting quite tight so I've picked up a couple of cheap maxi dresses from Primark so far. In another couple of weeks I will have to invest in some maternity jeans etc but I'm putting it off until I'm a bit bigger. Maternity clothing is pretty horrible!!

I'll try and blog a bit more from now on as I've got plenty to talk about....although I will be heading to my mum's in north Wales on Monday for a much needed holiday!

Speak to you soon x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats I am just 16 weeks pregnant myself it nice to have someone to share this blogging journey with :)