Friday 12 July 2013

Instagram catch up

So, you haven't seen much of me recently......so here's a quick catch up via the wonderful world of Instagram. Lazy, I know. Deal with it.

I picked up my wedding ring the other day - only 68 days until I'm a married woman!

I had my first bbq of the year - and ate lots of perfectly toasted marshmallows.

We had to buy and make a bbq first though! This one is currently £20 from Sainsburys.

I fell in love with this display in John Lewis. Orla Kiely is my idol.

We reached the "free whole chicken" level on our Nandos loyalty card. Nom.

Summer means salads. I made this one all by myself.

Wedding supplies are starting to arrive. The stars are for favours version 4 and the bags are for our candy buffet.

What have you been up to? Enjoying the sun? Suuunnnn......

No comments: