Sunday 15 May 2011

Getting techy!

Hiya! Long time no see. How are you? Good.
I've been MIA for a few days as I'm in the middle of a seven day stint at work and all I feel like doing in the evenings is what I call "flumping." I guess this is also known as "slobbing out." I'm next off work on Wednesday when it will be my one year anniversary with my boyfriend! Ahhhhhhh. We are planning a trip to the Mulberry factory outlet in Shepton Mallet....Has anyone been?
You may have a noticed a few collage style posts that I have been putting up recently. I have been using an application called Polyvore  www.polyvore.com  It allows you to drag images from one side of the screen to the other to create collages and is especially useful for making lovely clothing collages!
It's super easy to use if you're non-techy like me. Give it a try!

1 comment:

cleverlittlebuttons said...

Hi hunni! Great post, I miss Uni as I can't wear my preppy clothes any more, I'm def too old now!

Great blog, will be following on bloglovin!

Love C x