Thursday 1 August 2013

Dream nursery interiors

Evening! I've been off sick today....pregnancy does not agree with me.

I know I'm supposed to be enjoying it but ugh....I just feel ill all the time! Sick, headachy, tired....and no one will give me any sympathy. "Just wait 'til it gets worse" they say. Thanks for that.

Anyway, the only thing I have been enjoying is planning how to turn the second bedroom into a nursery. I have an awkward, green carpet to work with, so I was thinking greys and yellows and greens as a theme. Mamas and Papas do a range called Timbuktales which pretty much sums up what I want!

I made a little collage to give you an idea of the products I'm lusting after:


And here is the room it all needs to fit in:



It's bigger than it looks! This is only half of it really.

The walls are all white but I'm planning to paper that wall behind the bed and maybe get new curtains.

What do you think? Will it work?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I love your ideas so pretty :) I am almost 18 weeks pregnant and it DOES get easier! Well it has for me!! Up until 13/14 I had horrible morning sickness, headaches and felt tired all the times. I found a 45 to and hour nap great during the day if I can get it! At the start I hated taking naps but I have learned to just go with what my body wants. As I got into the second trimester things got easier the morning sickness went, the headaches eased off and I don't have to pee as much! I bought a pregnancy pillow they are expensive but worth it as I feel I am getting some what of a decent nights sleep which to me is priceless and helps so much for the rest of the day if I have got a good nights sleep. I also nervous any pain or cramp I get I am looking up the internet to make sure its normal!! Hopefully for you it will get easier as the weeks go on xx