Monday 29 August 2011

10 things I will NEVER wear:

1) Socks with sandals.


I don't think I have ever seen this look and liked it. It's just a basic fashion rule that you don't wear socks and sandals.

2) Dungarees. Denim or otherwise.


Dungarees just make me think of lesbians. No offense to lesbians! And they are NOT flattering.

3) Brothel creepers.

Seriously the most ugly footwear I have ever seen. Enuff said. And with a name like that, it was never going to end well.

4) Harem pants.


It looks like you pooed in your pants then put trousers on.

5) Crocs.


Some things that are supremely comfortable (so I've heard, never tried them) are still very wrong. I would rather be uncomfortable than wear plastic shoes.

6) Jeggings. Or treggings.


It's a stupid word and they look cheap.

7) A "moo moo."


Hopefully I will never be huge enough to need a "moo moo." (If it turns the paper clear, it's good to eat!)

8) Pussycat bows.






I don't want to look like an old lady until  I am an old lady.

9) "Waterfall" cardigans.


Show me one person that looks good in this style of cardigan. Go on.

10) Double denim.


Is that Britney Spears? Shame on her. You can definitely OD on denim.

Ok, so that's my wall of shame. What would you add?

No comments: