Tuesday 23 August 2011

Models Own It!

Wow, 3 posts in one day? Lucky you.

Those who follow me on Twitter will know that I have been keeping an eye on the Models Own Sale  which offers you a whopping 50% discount against everything on their website.

I'm not going to make it easy for you by sharing the discount code (I sat up clicking refresh for hours before it happened!) but you can find it by clicking "like" on their Facebook page.

The sale was supposed to go live when they hit 50,000 likes but due to a few technical problems, it only went live at 1pm today. Quite a few people were annoyed by this (including myself!) as it meant they were probably at work and didn't get much notice. Luckily for me, my lovely Mum ordered mine for me after a few hurried instructions over the phone about how to get into my account!

I'm waiting for 6 nail polishes, a blusher, a 5 piece brush set and a smokey eye set to arrive.

The reason that I couldn't really be annoyed at Models Own is that the prize I won on their competition arrived today which was pretty quick going!!

I got 6 of their Crackle Glaze nail polishes....



I'm super excited to try them out...but I won't be opening all of them as I will be finally doing a give away sometime soon. Promise!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like nail varnish effects - so think the crackle nail varnish is brilliant. Would love to see some photos of these when you have applied them