Tuesday 2 August 2011

D.I.Y - design it yourself...

Slightly dull day today until I discovered this: you can design you own Converse trainers and they don't cost much more than ready made ones!

The choice of colours and designs is nearly endless...I just made these ones, above. Super cute huh?
This style would only cost £55. I can see that this website is going to waste a whole lot of my time!!

Feel free to copy some of my designs if you like them...I don't mind :)




The only downside that I can see is that it takes 3-4 weeks for them to arrive. But good things come to those who wait!!

In other news, I have put a link at the side of this page so that you can nominate my blog for the Cosmopolitan Blogger Awards if you are feeling kind!! The more nominations that you have, the more chance you have of getting shortlisted. And I would be so excited to win something....anything!!!

Ps Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my promise of a giveaway...I'm getting around to it....

PPS I have just previewed this and the pictures don't seem to be on there....maybe they won't let you copy them. How mean....I hope they do appear...

1 comment:

Becky said...

You'll have to trust me that you can make some great designs.....