Sunday 31 July 2011

Peanut butter and chocolate cookies take 2



So, recently I made some cookies which I gave you the recipe for but I was entirely satisfied with them....I hunted around for some other recipes and found a good one but changed my mind at the last minute and "adapted" a packet mix instead!!!

The packet mix was reduced to 80p in my local Sainsburys so I bought 2 and added cocoa powder, peanut butter, chocolate chips and some Reeses' peanut butter cups (chopped up.)



The dry mixture before adding water..
These cookies were much tastier than my last batch and had a better texture too. Nice and chewy. Yum yum..

Recently, I also made some DIY wall art. The picture frames below were reduced to £3.50 each (Sainsburys) and then I tore black and white pictures out of Elle magazine. Cheap and chic!



And the best thing is, when I get bored I can just find new adverts...

No comments: