200g/7oz Plain Flour
2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
125g/4oz Brown Sugar
1 tablespoon Cocoa
50g/2oz Chocolate Chips
1) Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
3) Put the margarine, peanut butter, brown sugar and cocoa into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until well blended.
4) Mix in the egg.
5) Stir in the flour and chocolate chips until you have a dough.
6) Using a spoon, put even sized dollops onto the baking sheet. They don't spread too much so you don't need to leave a big gap.
7) Bake in the oven for around 10mins (this will depend entirely on your oven.)
8) Allow to cool on a wire rack.
9) Eat!! Yum yum.
|Fresh from the oven.|
This is the first time I've made these cookies and they were pretty good but they didn't have a lot of flavour. I would maybe add more peanut butter and chocolate next time and also make them a bit bigger!
Give it a try! It was super quick and simple :)