Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sally Hansen Love Letter Nail stickers at Poundland

I bought some really great things today! I had decided a few weeks ago that I didn't really need any more things and certainly no clothes, but what can I say? It's my birthday in November and then it's Christmas and I just LOVE all the "stuff" in the shops at this time of year.

But anyway, I digress. I went to Poundland to get some insoles for my Primark studded boots (got some memory foam ones that seem to do the job) but ended up spotting some Sally Hansen nail foils/ stickers/ wraps.

I hunted through the pile on the shelf and nearly bought a blue, glittery set but then I found some "love letter" script ones at the back! I absolutely adore them.

Sally Hansen nail wraps at Poundland.
They aren't perfect but they were pretty east to apply. It probably took me about 15 minutes.


The Batiste "grafitti" wasn't from Poundland but they do sell the mini cans in there. I just fancied giving it a try.



You also get a small nail file and cuticle stick in the box and a couple of spare foils.

I would really recommend them and I think it's well worth a trip to your local, larger Poundland.
(I also saw a pack of Wedding cake slice boxes that I might have to invest in!)



No comments: