Wednesday 16 March 2011

Just a quickie!

Only a quick one tonight as I've left it all a bit late.....
I just wanted to share some cute things I found on the Topshop website:

Beautiful and only £55. What a shame that I have too many bags and I'm poor....



These are £62 which seems a random amount? Pretty......


Mini straighteners - £12. Useful for holidays?

And time for a quick look at some gross things I found on their website which would alert the fashion police..

This minging jumper is in the "designer" section...Right...


This hideous dress is also in the designer section....if you've seen Never Been Kissed, this looks like the terrible prom dress Drew Barrymore is wearing as a teenager!!!

This jacket is £160!!! Yuck.
Anywayz, Topshop is probably a favourite with most people so I'd better stop slating them!
Toodles x

1 comment:

Lonneke Bouman said...

hi, thanks for your sweet message! I had the same at your blog, we do have alot in common, haha. And nice you try to learn a bit ducth, if you need any help you know where to find me, hahah! (:
xx

http://lemonxmelon.blogspot.com