Sunday 22 April 2012

John Frieda Full Repair Or Kerastase?

My poor hair has been feeling as frazzled as I have recently. After my last post on how I'm such a positive person, lots of things have been sent to try me this week! I think I dealt with them fairly well but the results are clear to see on my poor, picked at skin and my also picked at split ends.

I had my hair cut recently in an attempt to deal with the split ends and move to the next stage of long hair but I can still see them and they keep breaking higher and higher. My hairdresser was telling me about Kerastase products and I've always wanted to try them but had been put off by the price! I've had a quick look on line and to be honest, I wouldn't know where to start.....

I've also heard a LOT recently about John Frieda Full Repair and as the range is small and the prices manageable (2 for £7.50 in Superdrug I hear) I will probably take the budget option and try these. As I've said previously, I'm always looking for that "miracle" product that will change my hair and ultimately my life....but so far, all I have is a drawer full of unused products!

Yesterday, I succumbed to Tresemme's Smooth Memory Spray as it was reduced to £3 in Sainsburys. This is a prime example of me buying the budget version of what I actually wanted - Moroccan Oil. But I tried it last night and it did make some difference. Then again, I did spend more time on blow drying my hair, so that could have had something to do with it!

So, any advice? Should I bite the bullet and fork out all my money on something that might not work? Or buy another "cheaper" version which also might not work but has saved me money? Real life dilemmas people. Real Life.

Tresemme Salon Sleek Straightening Spray

2 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

You are so sweet! Would you like to follow each others blog on GFC? XoXo

FashionSpot.ro

kathy said...

awesome post!
i love tresemme - their products are so affordable :)
xxx