Friday 31 August 2012

Embracing change

Evening. I was going to do a tutorial for you with the craft bits I bought today but I got distracted and ended up buying some paint for my lounge wall!

Currently, my lounge has 3 magnolia walls and one wall that is a peacock blue. I do love the blue but I've been living with it for about 5 years now......and as my boyfriend (fiancee) will be moving in with me in a couple of months, I thought it would be nice to have a change.

Dulux Raspberry Diva feature wall paint
I knew that I wanted some sort of purple hued coloured but I picked this up on a bit of a whim! I got a bit of a shock when I opened it but on the wall it looks lovely. It's kind of a salmon pink....

I painted the wall white first...

My peacock blue lounge


I wouldn't say this is a good representation of the colour as it was getting dark and this has an Instagram filter over it. I'll be finishing the rest on Sunday night/ Monday so I'll let you see it then!



No comments: