Monday, 20 August 2012
Things you probably didn't know about me
1) I hold a grudge. I might forgive, but I never forget. Ever. Don't mess with me!
2) I over share. I'll tell anyone, anything.
3) I love cats. I'd have a whole house full if I could!
4) I like horror films. There is currently a "Frightfest" on channel 4. I've seen them all.
5) When I was little, my brother poured paint stripper over my head. We were playing in the garage and he wanted to wash my hair for me. I don't think my Dad was allowed to look after us after that....
6) I'm good at languages. If I had learnt Italian at school instead of French I would probably be living in Italy right now.
7) Every night, I sleep with a bear called Jake.
8) I'm friends with nearly all my exes. I'm that girl.
9) I hate girls that say they don't have any female friends. You friends are all male because you are slutty and that's why girls don't like you.
10) I always wanted to be an American cheerleader as a teenager.
11) My favourite colour is blue.
12) I weigh myself every day.
13) I used to hate mashed potato. One fleck would make me wretch.
14) My biggest fashion crime was wearing purple leggings with pink slouch socks.