Thursday 13 September 2012

Oodles of Noodoll (s) - discount code!

Hello. Looking forward to the weekend? Me too.

First though, I have someone for you to meet. He is called "Ricetache."

Ricetache Plush Toy 20cm
Yep, he's got a moustache on his chops. What a distinguished little fella. He lives in Noodoll Town.
And you can get him for 10% off. Thanks to me!

The offer is for 10% off any purchase from www.noodoll.com and is valid until 21st september at midnight.
 
The code is: doingitinstyle
 
 
Put one in your basket:
The website is super cool.....there are recipes for pad thai, wallpapers for your desktop (I'm sporting a funky cloud design at the moment) e-cards and a whole host of other lovely things.
 
I think Ricetache is my favourite but I also adore Riceroar and the Ricemon gadget case.
 
Ricemon Phone & Gadget Holder
Ricemon gadget case £13.50
 
Riceroar Monster Plush Toy – 20 cm
Riceroar toy £16.50
 
Decisions, decisions. I never was good at making choices.
 
I first came across Noodoll products in the form of the gadget case above in a little gift shop on the Thames. Then they seemed to pop up everywhere! They remind me a little of the "Ugly Dolls".....only cuter! (more cute?)
 
Noodoll is the creation of designer and author YiYing Wang, who created the Noodoll characters whilst studying for her MA at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London. Clearly, all the cool kids study at St Martins!
 
So please tootle along and order something amazing (preferably for me) or as a gift for someone who appreciates the more awesome things in life.
 
You don't get much more awesome than a mouse with a moustache.



No comments: