Sunday 3 March 2013

First outfit post of the year!!

Wow, I can't believe it's March already and I haven't published any outfit posts! Slack blogger.
My excuse is that I haven't bought any new clothes recently so I've had nothing to show you. I didn't want to bore you with the same old outfits time after time.....

Top - Marks and Spencer, Skinny jeans - Primark, Sneakers - Sainsburys,
Glasses - FCUK at Specsavers.
I'd usually reach straight for my dark denim skinnies but I thought I'd mix it up a bit with some teal coloured trousers. I would also usually put my contact lenses in (blind as a bat, me!) but as my new top features a spectacles print, I left my Fcuk glasses on!

 
 
As it was still freezing outside, I added a little blue cardigan from Topshop (ages old) and a black duffel coat to brave the outdoors.


As I've been lazy on the outfit front recently, I pushed the boat out by painting my nails with some bright pink, Barry M polish and dug out a black, bow shaped ring...



Tomorrow, I shall be wearing my new pug print dress and I shall endeavour to take some more photos!


No comments: