Wednesday 26 January 2011

Time wasting!

Wow, I now follow sooo many blogs that it takes me ages to keep up to date with them all. I think I might be a little obsessed....
The best thing I've discovered from today's reading is the spring/summer collection from Primark! It's gorgeous! Well, it's gorgeous on the models in the pictures...in real life it might look a bit shoddy. They have some lovely dresses and satchels - 2 of my favourite looks.


That satchel looks suspiciously similar to the Proenza Schouler one I posted a while ago..


Very Mui Mui

I love love LOVE this. If it doesn't fit me I'll cry.


Should I buy the brown or the blue? Or both depending on the price..

These shoes are exactly what I'm looking for this summer.

Ok, so I may have posted quite a lot there, but I think all these items are super cute! And I neeeeed them! And it's pay day tomorrow...
I've just checked out some other blogs that have covered this collection and some of my favourite bits are coming into stores quite soon. And they're all reasonably priced so I might be able to get a whole outfit! (Times are hard at the moment - no designer for me!)
Primarni here I come...

1 comment:

oomph. said...

if the price is right...definitely get both shoes!! otherwise i'd probably go for the brown...

rockoomph.blogspot.com