Monday 31 January 2011

Pimp my laptop

Ages ago, when I first got my laptop, I thought it looked a bit boring. So I went on google and found gelaskins. They're stickers you can get for your laptop or iphone or macbook etc to jazz them up a bit. They stick on really easily and have made my laptop look much prettier.
I had completely forgotten about them until now when I have just checked out the website  www.gelaskins.com  and came across all the new, beautiful designs. I now have sticker envy!
Here are some of my favourites....





This is the one I have!

Aren't they cool? I don't think any electronic device should stay looking as it does when you buy it. They do them for Motorola phones but not for the model I'm getting :(  

Maybe I can find some other way of pimping it....

No comments: