Wednesday 16 February 2011

My name's Becky and I'm a serial returner....

I'd just like to say before I post my new purchases that I don't keep everything I buy. I'm a serial returner. Remember those black suede snow boots? Returned. That horse print Primark trench? Returned. I only keep about 2 out of every 5 things I buy!
So, here's what I bought over the past few days.....(I will probably keep all of this)


Here's what I got for Valentines Day :)   The charms are a hummingbird and a bicycle. Unfortunately I can't locate my charm bracelet at the moment (sad face) so I might have to buy a new one. My old one has sentimental value though as some of the charms I had were from my travels around the world...

Next up is the Oakleys I bought on Monday down at Gunwharf Quays...



They were only £35 down from £105 as the shop is closing for a refit. I recommend a visit if you live down this way as there are loads of styles available at really good prices. I've needed a decent pair of sunglasses for a while now and I couldn't resist.

I bought these boot cuffs yesterday in Accessorize as they were 70% off and I had been looking at them for a while at full price:


They had a few other cute designs but I thought cream would go with most of my boots. Here's an action shot of them on my Uggs!



Can;t wait to try them out on some of my other boots. When I opened them yesterday I realised how super simple they would be to make. I may have to have a go for my Etsy shop.

I also bought some hair products yesterday - another can of Batiste which I swear by and a can of Backcomb In A Bottle which I have read a few reviews about but have yet to try. I'll let you know how I get on....


I stopped off at my local charity shop and found this book for only £4.50:


I'm a big Chanel fan so I'm looking forward to reading this! And it will look good on my coffee table...!
Unfortunately I ha no cash on me at the time and the card limit was £5 so I picked up some lino flooring for the dolls house that I have yet to buy! A bit silly maybe, but it was for charity....
My local Sainsburys has started stocking my favourite American "candy" - Reese's pieces so I no longer have to pay £1.20 for a small packet at the imported candy shop. Here is a pic of them as I know you are so very interested!



The lino flooring was only £1.99. If only I could decorate my house for that price....
Hope you all enjoyed Valentines Day...I would recommend Gnoemo and Juliet -pretty funny although a bit short. X

No comments: