Sunday 20 February 2011

That's not my name.....

Firstly, it occurred to me whilst trying to get to sleep that my post the other day may have sounded wrong. I'm talking about the "dogsbody sales assistant" bit.....I've been in retail FOREVER and have huge respect for sales assistants. What I meant by this comment is that it's time for me to move on and do something that challenges me more. Sorted?
Good. I'm still feeling the jealousy today as it's London Fashion Week and all the blogs I read seem to be about how the writer has been invited to some amazing show! Not fair! I love fashion. I want to be there.
Not sure what to post pictures of at the moment as it feels so in-between the seasons. I can't get my head around spring/summer clothes when it's freezing outside. All the trends for winter seem to be a bit over. I think I'm stuck in a fashion mental block zone. Any suggestions?
At this current moment I'm bidding on a gorgeous dolls house on ebay....I'll let you know in a sec if I get it...
Wow! I won! Only £25. Bargain. I can start planning my decorating now....
It won't let me copy the photo unfortunately but I'll post one when I get it.
So, time for a bit of fashion loving...

Suede fringe jacket £150 from Topshop

Sorry for the naff picture! I'm a bit of a sucker for jackets and suede or leather ones especially. Fringing is apparently going to be big for the season. You read it here first...



Would it be suede overkill to have the matching bag?
I just found this in the online River Island sale....


It's only £25 and all sizes are still available! I want! Am I going to regret not ordering this? I think I'll see if they have it in my local store first, then it will probably sell out online and I can regret it forever more!
I hate ordering clothes online....how do I know how it's going to fit?
Do you order things and then just return them?

1 comment:

London Loafers said...

LOVE that suede bag!

And thank you for following me, I'm following back! Love the springy feeling from your blog!