Friday 18 February 2011

Nice guys finish last....

WARNING!!! Blog whinge coming up.....

I'm feeling a bit rubbish this evening after a slightly crappy day at work. If I wanted to bore you with my moaning I would tell you that I'm too creative and intelligent to be a dogsbody sales assistant and this isn't where I was supposed to end up! I know that only I can do something about this and I should look for other stuff (which I am) blah blah blah but at the moment I'd just like to whinge about it. Ok?
There are supposed to be rules set up so that people don't get taken for a ride by their employers but why does it seem to only work for aggressive people and those who shout the loudest? Not fair I say.
I'd also like to whinge about the fact that Carrie at WishWishWish http://wishwishwish.net/ has an internship at Cosmopolitan magazine! I'm jealous! I want her life! These are the things that you aren't meant to complain about but that's how I feel and that's what I want to say. So there.
And I'd also like a Mulberry handbag and to not feel guilty about how much it costs when I get it. Maybe this one....


Hmmmm....time to go and de-stress I think...

No comments: