Saturday 30 April 2011

Thanks for the day off!


Been feeling really lucky today - mainly because I found my camera under the sofa!!! Yay! I so nearly bought a new one today in John Lewis. So, the picture above is actually from the day I lost my camera when I went to my Dad's house.


 These pictures have ended up totally out of order! This is what I bought today in Boots on the 3 for 2 make up offer. I've tried them this evening and they all work beautifully :)  Not bad for £10.


Here was what I wore today. You can't really tell, but I have a few cute plaits in my hair. Let me know if you want to know where any of my clothes are from!
I went in to town today with the boyfriend as I had 3 viewings on my house and needed to be out! We met up with my Dad and my family on that side for a lovely Italian lunch and then me and the boyf went to the Andy Warhol exhibition in Southampton.
It was pretty good - the gallery at the Guildhall has a few other modern paintings that I really liked. Sadly, you aren't allowed to take pictures in there but I took a few downstairs of the prints:

I very artistically managed to capture the reflection of the railings..


Upstairs was an activity room where you could try dressing up in random clothes!


This is my Andy Warhol look!

My boyf doing Del boy!

I wanted to "borrow" this velvet jacket..
So that was all quite good fun. We also bought this:



Going back in time to Friday, I watched the Royal Wedding (as you can see from my previous post) then went to the pub for lunch. There is currently a funfair on in the Common which was not particularly good!



I almost forgot....in case some of you have not been to Southampton, then here is an aerial view for you!


Lol. This is a model in the Guildhall. My house is over the back left somewhere.....  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cumdump in style!