Tuesday 5 February 2013

Home sweet home xxx

Well, it seemed like it was a**hole day at work today! Every customer that came to the till was severely obnoxious. Why is it that some days bring out the worst in everyone?
  But anyway, that part of the day is over and I can focus instead on the progression being made at home.......

My second bedroom now has an actual bed in it thanks to my best mate giving up hers! It's nice to have a room that looks as it should and not just somewhere to dump things. I painted the walls white so the room is really lovely and bright.



Obviously, it would be nice if you couldn't see all that stuff under the bed but I'm working on that!

We've also been choosing wallpaper for the lounge and I have a new (well, retro/vintage) sideboard to put my books on - and the boys' record collection of course.

The wallpaper needed to be green to go with the other three walls that I'd already painted and we narrowed it down to these:




They can all be bought from B and Q for about £10 - £15 a roll. We've picked the one on the right by the tv as THE one as it seems to go the best with all the other stuff we have. Sorry these photos are so grainy - they're Instagrammed. (For my Nan and Grandma's sake - Instagram is a camera phone app that you could both get on your tablets.....) (And "app" means application...!)

Here's my sideboard:


I can't wait to get a few retro ornaments to fill the shelves and jazz it up a bit.

So it's all coming along nicely. Next stop on the calendar is Valentines Day.....and maybe a blog post on Valentines gifts?

Watch this love filled space <3 p="">


No comments: