Evening! This post has been doing the rounds on a lot of blogs recently so I thought I should jump on the bandwagon.....
1) When I was young, I wanted to be a vet until I realised I was scared of animals.
2) I also really liked horses when I was younger until one bit me and threw me off. Now I think they are seriously evil.
3) My fiance is currently asleep on the sofa. I whispered in his ear "buy Becky a Mulberry bag for Valentines Day" in the hope that it would subliminally influence him.
4) I'm currently addicted to "Candy Crush Saga" on Facebook and Android. Literally addicted. I can't turn it off.
5) I suffered with depression between the ages of 14 and 23. Now I just suffer with stress.
6) I have a tendency to over share. Everyone probably knows every detail of everything I do!
7) I'm really gullible because I don't understand why people would lie. Luckily, no one has realised this yet.
8) I have an excellent memory for random details. I think I might have a photographic memory. If I can picture it, I can remember it.
9) I like to "sort" things. I would love to sit and sort a pile of papers into chronological order.
10) I'm quite obsessive about a lot of things. I don't like it when people leave "time" on the microwave. And my sofa cushions have to be in a certain order.
11) I used to self harm. Very few people know this. Mental illness should be more open for discussion.
12) I did a degree in fine art but I quit in my second year.
13) My whole family is good at learning different languages.
14) I'm left handed.
15) (Gee, 25 is a lot of facts...)
16) I seem to have felt "ill" in some way throughout the whole of January.
17) I wish I had been born in Italy. I love Italian food.
18) I thrive in the sun. Winter just doesn't do it for me.
19) I'm an eighth Italian and an eighth Austrian. And proud.
20) I'm good at spelling and grammar. I should have been a proof reader in the days before spell check was invented!
21) I used to be a man. Only kidding.
22) I think I'm funny. I'm not.
23) I feel I was born in the wrong era. I would totally have embraced the 60s and 70s.
24) My favourite song EVER is "Smash" by the Goo Goo Dolls.
25) I went to my first festival aged 14. It was V96. Pulp was the headlining act.
Well, hope you enjoyed all that! Is there anything else you'd like to know? Remember, I like to over share! :)